Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last piece: Humanity completed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5464
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

The last piece: Humanity completed? Vide
PostSubject: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:38 am

I stepped out, and there stood the door. I waited for Kazi and Coal to step through.

"Here goes nothing."

I put the key in, unlocked the door, went inside, and shut it behind me. What transpired in that room will never be forgotten. I'm not going to describe what happened, for it was for me to live only.

They waited outside patiently. I would leave eventually, but for now, they waited.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5418

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 am

I stepped out in time to see the door close in my face. That is always fun right? I figured I would wait, Raven in hand, just in case. Before I knew it though, I had Raven in a bouncy ball form, and I bounced it against the door. I was also thinking about something unusual to me. It had seemed Coal had just appeared out of nowhere to the both of us. Noone bothered to ask, so I figured now was a good time. I turned to coal and said...

"hey. What was your life like before...this. Like, how did you get to Darriens house?"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 am

The door opened just after a ball had bounced off of it. A new, strangely familiar mad stepped through the door way.

"I feel much better now. I even got my old tech back! See!"

I pointed to my wristband. It had a faint blue glow to it, and had a few buttons on it.

"This thing is more useful then it seems. Watch!"

I pressed a few buttons, and after a few seconds, a blade, 3 beers, and nice set of specially designed clothes appeared in front of me.

"I call it ghost wheel. This thing has the ability to reach across dimensions, and pull objects and people across reality to me. It has access to its own power sources, and it can learn new things like a person. It's basically sentient. It's one amazing piece of tech. It's also saved my ass on multiple occasions. GW: Ring mode!"

It wrapped itself around my finger, and went silent.

"I got beers for all of us. Go ahead, drink up, it's time for celebrations! I'm human again!"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 am

I picked up the beer, not sure what one tasted like. Then I looked down at my journal and laughed. "Before I drink, I would like to know... whats next?"

holding the beer, I said "cheers mate, nice to see your got your teste's back" and drank, follwed by spitting it out.

"Never tried this stuff before -gasp- its so -gasp- bland" I chugged the rest and let Darrien talk
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 am

After quickly stepping to the side to avoid the projectile spit, I looked at both of them and spoke.

"I'm sorry, it wan't the best beer in the world. Anyways, I'm gonna leave this one up to you, my friends. I've got nothing planned. Everything I've wanted I have now. I can take us anywhe.... ummm.... 1 sec..."

I tried making a portal of light, but nothing happened. I pressed a few buttons on GW, and I tried again. This time it worked.

"That was close. I had lost my ability to travel through the corridors of light. GW picked up a feint signal coming from my DNA, and it appears I may be able to have all the abilities I had as a nobody as a human. They won't be nearly as powerful, but they will work. As I was saying, I can take us anywhere we want to go. the world is our sandbox, and we're free to do what we want with it. Make a castle, fill it with water, whatever we want. I'll wait until we decide what we want to do, and then we'll be off."

I sat down, finally able to relax. My hand was back to normal, though I knew that the beast was still caged inside. I'd always had to fight with it, but I could control it. Best not to tell them that though, they might get upset.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

"I don't know, maybe I should start thinking for myself eh? I have never really had much places to go. With no goal exept a tiny motivated revenge, I can't think of where to start."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:09 am

"Well I've nothing more for us to do. Other then to travel across universe. There's no where we can't go. You decide where we're going to go for once. I'm tired of pulling the cart around."
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 am

"We could always look for davey I guess. I don't know where I would start though. I guesss just type in a random letter on that thing and see if it takes us anywhere. Try H."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 am

"Good enough for me."

I looked down, and I pressed a few buttons, and a virtual keyboard appeared. I pressed H, and for a few seconds, nothing happened.

Then a portal appeared to my right.

I peaked in, saw what was on the other side, then closed the portal.

"We don't wanna go in there. H = Hell. Hell = Demons. Demons = Death. Death = Bad. Therefore, H = Bad!"

I looked down, then back up.

"Which one should I try next?
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 am

"that is interesting... ha?"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 am

"It's important to remember that ALL dimensions are accessible through GW. Even really weird ones."

I pressed a few buttons, and off went a message.

"I sent my tech friend a message, maybe he'll know where Davey is. I'm bored. OH GOD! I hate being bored. Feelings suck!"

I laughed a little. I remembered humor. I LOVED it.

"Oh, it feels GREAT to be alive once again!"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:12 am

"You know...someone thought my journal was a chocolate bar once"

Yeah I was bored too..
"Yeah Im bored too"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 am

"You know, I had a place to go when I was bored. I know EXACTLY where it is."

I pressed some more buttons, and another portal appeared.

"It's a place called Halloween Town. Amazing place. Here we go!"

I stepped through waiting for Kazi and Coal to follow.

(The world we're going into doesn't exist yet, so just go through the portal and when It opens up I'll post a new topic that we can continue in. If it turns out that it Won't be open to us, we'll just say we went there when we "arrive" back in Heroes HQ.)
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:25 am

(drunk... =D)
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 am

(was adding the drunk to your sentance for hilarity... HOLY CRAP ALL MY CHANGE JUST FELL OUT ME POCKET)
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5326

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 am

((AHHH i totally suck at activity!!!! screw my social life!!!! im so sorry guys.... ummmm what should i do since i have seemed to missed EVERYTHING gr))
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 am

(I'm now human, there's a portal to Halloween Town, and I went through, expecting you and Kazi to go through as well. I'll leave it up to you to decide what to do. It is YOUR character after all.)
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5326

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:29 am

((Well i read that much, yes when i miss stuff i tend to read the entire thread to try and catch up... Im just feeling lazy so i dono how this post will go... heh sorr again for being busy))

Coal had followed Darrien and Kazi back to, after she looked around, Darrien's house. The same house she had lived in alone for a while. This might give her a chance to grab a few things before Darrien comes out from behind his locked door.

She didn't drink the beer, it wasn't her drink of choice to be honest, but now that Darrien was human and such things felt a little different. It was just new. She couldn't help but keep to herself as Kazi and Darrien carried on there pointless conversation. She nodded here and there, but nothing verbal.

Halloween town? She had never heard of such a place, how weird. Darrien opened the portal and stepped through. They were all ready for something to do, sometimes being bored was best. But non the less she would probably follow them, and contiue to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 am

"Right, lets get going then. Halloween eh... didn't think that was a planetwide holiday." I stepped through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last piece: Humanity completed?   The last piece: Humanity completed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last piece: Humanity completed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Radiant Garden -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura