Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got your call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Shax
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member
Shax

Experience : 5345

Bio
Name: Shax
Weapon: Scythe
power (if nobody): Living Metal

I got your call - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 pm

I was in a small peddlers shop when i heard the scream of metal crashing against eachother. what is that? could it be the men i saw earlier? are they batteling Heartless? maybe i would be of some assistance to them. i thought. i exicted the shop and ran back to where i saw the men. the hoping of battle had excited my scythe, and as it appeared in my hand i, i had arrived to see one of the men on the ground. i had no idea what had happend but if this man needed my help, i would help him. "sir, is everything allright? earlier i noticed your companion was with you, has the heartless destroyed him?"
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Experience : 5355

Bio
Name: Grazivus
Weapon: Broken Harmony
power (if nobody):

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 am

He glanced over at this new figure, a cold glare he couldn't help but emit, "Companion, indeed," he said low, with a growl. "More is the pity the heartless didn't kill him! That I didn't kill him...." His words didn't really seem to be directed towards Shax. It sort of seemed like he was ranting.
He went silent shortly, then said to himself, "But he'll die next time. Next time, I won't be so weak." And he glanced back to Shax, "Who're you? What's with the scythe?" He said, with atleast a hint of rudeness. Grazivus was certainly not in the mood for pleasantries. Losing was not his forte.
Back to top Go down
Shax
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member
Shax

Bio

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 am

the man seemed to be enraged, i had thought, i took the pieces the man had given me in the statement he had said and pieced together what i could: both men were of opposing sides and had attacked each other, the one who sat on the ground in front of me had to be the loser of the battle.
i ignored the small harshness in his words and begin to think of what to say. i certainly could not tell him about the organization, not until i found out more about him of course. " i am shax" i stated quite moderate. "this is my scycthe. it yearns for battle."i paused for quite a bit, letting the silence asphixiate me. "and who are you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 am

Graz made a mental note of the name- no telling who else would need to die later. When Shax made mention of the scythe, he glanced at it, and returned his gaze to Shax.
"My name is Grazivus." He said in his rather usual, cold voice. He stood up, sliding his guitar behind him on its strap.
Back to top Go down
Shax
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member
Shax

Bio

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 am

grazivus the name rang through my ears, i studied him quietly as he stood up. he seemed as if he was about to leave, i had no care for him anyway. he was not the man i had began my search for, but maybe he would know. "Before you depart, Grazivus, i am looking for an acquaintance, he goes by the name leixand. if you see him, tell him i need him. it's of some importance."
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 am

"Leixand? Well, he should be-" He looked around to see Leixand far off. He hadn't spoken nor moved since the fight. What's going through his mind now... he thought.
"Right, he's over there." Graz pointed over to Leixand, "Though, I don't know what he's doing." Funnily enough, Graz couldn't go anywhere without Leixand's fancy portals. But this seemed to be a slightly expansive city- there had to be something to do. Though, he was also intrigued in what this Shax character wanted.
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Experience : 5371

Bio
Name: Leixand (Dan)
Weapon: Spiked Sleeves
power (if nobody): Mobility Plus

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 am

So it seems that Darkrose member is here for me
I walked over to where the two were standing.
"Is there something you need? And are you going to survive Grazivus or should I take you somewhere you can get help, or if there was somewhere else you needed to go."
Back to top Go down
http://warofsouls.net
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 am

He gave a shake of his head, "No, i'll be quite fine. I'm getting a.... feeling that there's something here. Do what you have to here. If you need me, i'll be around here." He said, adjusting his hat and looking about at all the vacant buildings. He knew he'd need to get better at fighting. Much better. And heartless were going to help.
He targeted one of the taller buildings and set off for it at a leisurely pace.
Back to top Go down
Shax
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member
Shax

Bio

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 pm

i watched as Grazivus left and then turned my eyes back towards Leixand. "sir," i stated, " i need your assistance. Erzer came back to the castle a while ago. he wasn't himself." i paused for a breath "he was more human than a nobody. he has now taken the shape of a fox. you could possibly even mistake him for a heartless."

"I remeber you being the technologic one of us alll. i was wondering if you knew of a tracking device i could place on Erzer so he wouldn't know it's there. i need to monitor him and find more about him in this state"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5512

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:35 am

as Graz came close to the building a small portal became noticable in front of him. If he looked though it he saw what looked like earth only black and barren, in a swirling mass of darkness a multitude of heartless ran about and the place seemed to call to him it seemed to speak into his mind as if saying "come through... come through and become stronger... we shall lock all others out, you can train here alone, and become strong... come" the portal looked as if it was wavering, if he went through no one else was, and there wasn't enough time for anyone else to make it in... it seemed it would close shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Grazivus gave a wary glance at the portal. It was becoming more and more normal to see these things. But this was different... and the things he found popping into his head about this portal only made him more intrigued. Though, if that wasn't enough, the sudden jerk from Broken Harmony set his decision in stone. He took a step towards the portal, and it swallowed him up as he was sent through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got your call

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Twilight Town -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura