Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got your call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Experience : 5364

Bio
Name: Leixand (Dan)
Weapon: Spiked Sleeves
power (if nobody): Mobility Plus

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:12 am

I stepped out into shopping district. There were still a few bouncy balls sitting on the ground.
I suppose I'll just wait here for him
Back to top Go down
http://warofsouls.net
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5457
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 am

I stepped out into the shopping district, and saw Leixand waiting for me.

"Hello old friend, how goes it?"
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 am

"Hmm, you look different. And what's with the name change? A lot must have happened in the time I've been gone. By the way, if you need to find me again for some reason, I'll probably be at Castle Oblivion."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am

"Well I don't know where Castle Oblivion is. I'll figure that out later. I called you here because I believe I may have found the murderer of my Fiancée. The man you were with the last time I heard your name spoken. He had a guitar that was oddly shaped. He said he was following you through the portal of darkness. I met him in The Land of Dragons. Where is he?"

I looked him in the eyes, as if this was the most important thing I have ever said.
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 am

"His name is Grazivus. He should be along here shortly, if he doesn't feel like being alone outside of the castle. What are you planning on doing once you meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 am

"I plan on asking him why he murdered Lilith. I plan on making him pay, one way or another. I would never kill him. I would make him atone for his crimes. I also have reason to believe that he may know where my heart is. That's just a little more important to me."

I spoke those words as if I held hatred and fury behind them. I'm an amazing actor, so I did pretty well.

I stepped closer to him.

"If you plan on getting in my way, don't. I would like to consider us friends. Don't make a mistake here."
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 am

A fight between the two of them could prove useful. It may push Grazivus to get a better control over the heartless. It will also be interesting to see what Expesh will do.
"Do what you wish, I won't step in until it interferes with my own interests. Now I'd like to know what has happened recently, anything I should be aware of? Go ahead and send it to my PDP if you don't think it's safe enough to say it aloud. Has anything been going on with the Organization?"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 am

"As it turns out, I'm no longer part of the Org. I've been in contact with a few of the members every once in a great while, but nothing there is as eventful as what happened to Ezer. He managed to get a hold of half of his heart, but it was the dark half. He became something new, He called him self the Berserker Fox. He disappeared. Since then, I've been at a place it appears no one else can get to. My portals of light are the only path. I've made my home there. There isn't anyone else there, oddly enough, but I plan on searching the place for stuff soon. I believe that since the leader of Org. Dark Rose has sudden;y disappeared, they will either have to elect a new leader or fall apart."

My voice became one of kindness.

"I will tell you everything you need to know, if I know it. I can trust you."

I relaxed a little, as it appeared I had some time before the confrontation.

"So anything new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 am

"I was in the middle of entering Castle Oblivion when you contacted me. I'm planning on setting up my base of operations there. It's supposed to be able to recreate a person's memories, and there were a few other things I was planning to look into."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 am

"Okay, you can get back to that then, I'll wait for Grazivus. I hope he and I both make it through the night, though I have a feeling that one of us won't be leaving alive."

I sat down on a chair that just happened to be right behind me.
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Experience : 5348

Bio
Name: Grazivus
Weapon: Broken Harmony
power (if nobody):

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:47 pm

And at that moment, the dark green robes and sun hat appeared from the dark corridor, Grazivus shaking his head at how it felt. Kind of cold, but it felt rather nice...
Hmm? Him again? Guess those two are friends.
He looked between the two of them shortly, noticing a conversation had just been had. He had a strange feeling about that man sitting in the chair. Something seemed.... familiar. Other than the quick meeting they had had in The Land of Dragons.
"Good day... Expesh, was it?" He really didn't know what to say from here. He felt sort of... awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5411

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm

I walked through the portal, not making my existance known to any of the three. I didn't want to disturb seeing as they seemed to be talking about something important. Though I felt a little bad for eaves drpping. I had a bad feeling about the guy I had never seen before as well. Something about his seemed a little familliar, and off as well.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 am

I saw Graz walk through the portal. I also heard Something from behind all of us. I assumed that Kazi had found the portal. Good for him, I know had an ace in the hole.

I stood up.

"Hello Graz. Last you saw me I was Expesh, but I have since removed that name from my being. I am Darrien now."

I looked him directly in the eyes.

"You have killed before, have you not? Yes, I can see the capacity for murder in your eyes. You made a very important mistake though, in killing someone I knew. Someone VERY dear to me. Lilith, The girl with the blond hair and the blue eyes. She was my closest friend. She was my girlfriend. More then that, she was my fiancée. You murdered her. Then you took something from her that I want back. A necklace, made of sapphire. It was very dear to me. I wish not to harm you. Return to me what is rightfully mine, and we shall have no problem. Refuse, and I shall have to take it back by force."

I stopped, about 15 feet away from him, and Grey appeared in my right hand. I split it, and the paintbrush fell into my pocket, while the red half fell into my left hand. I made it clear I meant business, but would rather have a peaceful transaction.
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 am

"Darrien, eh? Hmm.... yes, I have killed before. Many times. And it is a pity to have killed someone close to you." It took a good deal of control to not be cruel, "And..... thinking back on it, I do believe she fell to Broken Harmony-" he said, drawing the blade from the guitar's body, showing the gleaming dark, red blade. It was tempting to start a battle, to really test himself since it would be more than the many insignificant battles he had had beforehand. But something held him back, "and I do believe I have this necklace you speak of." He rummaged around in the pockets of his robes, pulling out the delicate sapphire necklace, letting it twinkle in the sunlight.
"If it is so very dear to you, I only ask one thing..." He gave a grin under his wide hat, brought his guitar together and began to play a melody, playing chords on all six strings. Several shadows and soldiers formed, a large body, and the shadow of Grazivus wavered and rose, forming a shadow clone of Darrien. Undoubtedly, it was weak, but it carried the two swords of Darrien.
"Show me how useful these heartless are." He gave a light laugh, and added softer, "Because I didn't even know I could do this." With that, he walked over to a counter of an empty store, put the necklace on it lightly, and went over to a chair to simply watch.
Nothing wrong with fighting for what you want, right? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shax
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member
Shax

Experience : 5338

Bio
Name: Shax
Weapon: Scythe
power (if nobody): Living Metal

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 am

my portal opened up in the middle of a plaza where a few gentleman were standing. i walked out and began to look around. i had never been here before, and the light from the sun was shining in through the holes of my mask. i raised my arm up to block it so i could see the men staring at me. their weapons were out, and i could not tell why. i did not know who they were, but i ignored them and continued to walk away for them, looking for Leixand. i have not seen him since the first day, and then he only seemed to be a blur. if only i rememberd what he looked like. i do hope he has what i'm looking for i thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5411

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am

I had to laugh a little bit. That guy wasn't serious was he? I wasn't sure it I should go talk with the one who murdered my love or help Darrien with the heartless. I wanted to do both, guess I just needed to know if Darrien would be alright with the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

"If that is what I must do to have it back, then so be it. I can handle myself in a battle, and whether it helps you or not is no concern to me. Thank you for making this easy."

I saw Shax appear from his portal, but I didn't care. I had only one thought in my mind: Getting that necklace back.

The soldiers and shadows were more difficult then I expected, one of them actually slashing me across the leg, but they were taken care of rather quick. These heartless are naturally stronger then their basic counterparts I thought. The large body was MUCH quicker then it should have been. It took me a whole 3 minutes before I slashed in X in its back.

Whatever the last thing was, It looked a hell of a lot like me. Undoubtedly it wouldn't be nearly as skilled in the ways of the sword, but I felt I should be careful none the less. It matched my every cut and slash with a block. Blows were dealt to both of us, and slowly, as time went by, we both grew weak from fatigue and damage. After another 4 minutes, I got a lucky blow across the skull, and the shadow dissipated into the air. I was tired, bruised, and banged up pretty bad, but I had won.

"Your... Heartless.... are good.... fighters...."

I took a deep breath, and the heavy breathing subsided.

"Your control over the heartless troubles me, but I was not here to argue with you. Train with the skills you have, and you will become a formidable foe later on."

I walked over to the empty store counter. The sapphire necklace, in all its beauty, sat there.

"Thank you for returning this to me. We may never be friends, for obvious reasons, but I can respect your honesty and your cooperation."

I grabbed the necklace, and memories of my past flushed into my mind. These things had not been forgotten, but the emotional connection had been severed. No longer though. The murder of Lilith, the betrayal of Vexen, the physical damage I had taken today..... I could feel it. Not all of it, but I felt pain. I felt anger. I felt hatred. I felt. It was strange, only feeling these and not happiness. I was neither happy or sad. I was mad. Anger like this had never been seen before. I yelled, fury filling my body, fueling its rage.

This process took all of 30 seconds, during which my body floated above the ground, glowing a bright yellow-white light, tinted a slight shade of blue. I shook violently, and after it was over, I felt energized and completely refreshed.

"You bastard! You killed her! You Will Pay! You will pay for every single person you killed!"

My blades were ready, and the anger I had helped me overcome my wounds. Though my fatigue was gone, the wounds still pained me.

"KAZI! I need your help! Please assist me in the removal of this vile creature from the living world!"
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:04 pm

He was pleased to see such good results. He gave a grin now and again in the battle, and merely nodded to Darriens' words. However, the rather strange things that occured when Darrien touched the necklace was proved to be of worry- great worry- as Darrien turned on Graz.
So this is what has to happen. I would've preferred more time before something like... this.

Something made him wonder whether this one had a heart... if not, it would be a slow battle. But maybe he'd fight for a bit. It was time for a worthy battle. He couldn't help but add the taunt,
"Innocent blood is so very boring. Make this worth it." with a wicked smirk and atleast a hint of ego.
He gave a grin and drew Broken Harmony, shield on his left forearm, black glowing blade in his right hand, and began to play a quick, high melody on the blade to bring about seven soldiers and two large bodies. Then he brought up his shield, readying his sword, looking between the previously unseen person named Kazi and Darrien.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 am

I saw Kazi, who had taken up the battle against the heartless that had just shown up. Good, he could handle them while I took care of Graz.

"You will be destroyed here, Graz! Nothing survives these blades!"

I started running towards him, with the intent of revenge.

(((Okay, so Davey told me how to work a player versus player battle. First, we both roll one D100 (percentile). You can do that when you reply by hitting the plus button below the area where you can type that says "dices roll", choosing D100 (percentile), and only rolling one. Hit the plus button next to the D100, and another line will pop up, ready for you to choose another dice. Don't, we only need one. Whoever has the higher number wins the fight. Since this is early on, neither of us should die in this fight. If i win, I'll try to kill you, but Kazi will step in and pull me away because there are too many heartless for us to fight on our own. You can decide what happens when you win, but no death in this fight. Okay, here goes my roll! fingers crossed....)))
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5505

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 am

The member 'Darrien' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D100 (percentile)' : 78
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 am

I love a good fight he thought to himself. "The weakness of light will fail you and all else..." he said low, and ran to meet Darrien and his blades with the sound of clashing metal.

((May the best man win))
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5505

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 am

The member 'Grazivus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D100 (percentile)' : 50
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 am

This turned out to be very interesting. Grazivus's heartless proved to be quite formidable, but Expesh still managed to beat them, and then proceeded to defeat Grazivus himself. Perhaps that necklace gave him some sort of power, I'll have to look into that more. Doesn't look like I need to step in just yet, I don't think Expesh will kill him out of cold blood, and his friend Kazi will probably stop him. And what is that Darkrose member doing here? Shax I think his name was. Is it just coincidence or is he here for someone?
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 am

Every second mattered. Too many had died for me to lose. As metal clashed on metal, my anger grew. I knew I had to win. I saw an opening, and I took it. He was unprepared, and I managed to trip him. I was about to make the killing blow, right across his neck, but Kazi bumped me. I heard him say something about too many heartless, and I knew what I had to do.

"You will live this day!" I screamed as I opened a portal and grabbed Kazi. "But I will have my kill! Mark my words: I am NOT done with you yet!"

I jumped into the portal, dragging Kazi in with me. We had won, but it was no final victory.
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Bio
power (if nobody):

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 am

The look of horrified anger left on his face was all the more response to be offered.
"No...." he said, looking down at his blade. I couldn't get a hit on him, and he would've had me... he thought, his face growing more severe and angered, Which means I was weak. I need to kill more. Fight more, train more, and be ready to face hell itself. I need to find out everything there is about darkness. About heartless. And I need to know how to handle the true potential of this blade. Of Broken Harmony.
He got up silently, put his blade away and slinging the guitar on his back. He readjusted his hat, gave a low growl, and quickly threw his blade at a soldier heartless which hadn't gone by now, the blade sticking cleanly between it's glowing yellow eyes. It fell to the ground and disappeared in mist, and the blade returned to Graz's hand into a dark fog. Again, he put it away, not looking at any of the remaining people around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got your call Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got your call   I got your call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got your call

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Twilight Town -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura