Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Notes From Kazi(non story related)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5389

Notes From Kazi(non story related) Vide
PostSubject: Notes From Kazi(non story related)   Notes From Kazi(non story related) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:54 pm

I tried to make a first entry into the twilight town board just now. I apologize cause its kinda long and weird but I hope it is liked. Sorry for stopping at a weird time im just tired and going to sleep. Think of it as suspense XD
Btw I was told to just make up something for that part so I kinda did. Its a lil off topic from the other board. Hope no one minds o.o
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5389

PostSubject: Re: Notes From Kazi(non story related)   Notes From Kazi(non story related) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey Kazi here. Wanted to let you all know I will probly work on more of the Twilight town part later tonight. I am in class right now. It would probly be like a million pages by now in if I had internet but my parents are making it hard to use the internet. Sorry about leaving it so short and unfinished.
btw totally loving how this is going so far.

oh and if there is a better place to put these notes please move it there Davey.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5483

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

PostSubject: Re: Notes From Kazi(non story related)   Notes From Kazi(non story related) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:46 am

I'll make a general chat section
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notes From Kazi(non story related)   Notes From Kazi(non story related) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notes From Kazi(non story related)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Other :: General Discussion -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura