Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5419

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Today started the same as usual. A slight cool breeze, warm sunny weather. You wouldn't think anything could go wrong today. Right?
Enter Kazi, who was just minding his own business by a couple abandoned buildings in town. By minding his own business we mean, of course, slashing away at a bunch of heartless. They weren't the fun fat ones either. Just the stupid small ones. Like the pawns on a chess board. Needless to say he was getting bored. This was his day, and sadly it was almost over.
"another day, more weak heartless, more wasted time. The least you could do is give me something other than these lame scrap heartless! Im not feeling challenged enough"
He had been doing this all night and all he got were stupid normal heartless. This sucks especially when your trying to train and make some money. You see, these heartless are broke. Who could blame them? A normal "pawn" heartless was basically the weakest of the bunch. Kazikame had not a clue why any heartless dropped munny in the first place, but he was sure that for some reason these weren't giving him anything worthwhile. He felt like his day had been wasted.
That is until the heard an unfamiliar sound. It was coming close, and it made a similar sound to cloth and wood being hit by strong wind. Kazi was clueless, and he liked it. He got the feeling that whatever was just beyond the building next to him was tough, and Kazi likes tough. All of a sudden a strong gust blows and out pops a flying...ship.
It had a bunch of long bones sticking out of the front, the heartless logo on the sail, and a blue ghostly heartless piloting. This was gonna be fun.
Without any hesitation whatsoever, Kazi immediately Jumped up several different ledges on the buildings and flew across to the ship. Slashing at the pawns as they tried to slow him down. Upon falling above the ship pulled out raven and sunk its sharp edge into the sail, safely sliding down to safety.

Last edited by Kazikame on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5513

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 am

(not bad I hope we get more humes soon)
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Kazi landed on the wooden floor of the ship and attempted to slice the pilot, who jumped back right before the hit.
"how annoying"
He lunged forward as the heartless jumped above the blade. Kazi wasnt impressed, and his other blade was quick to show it by stabbing right through the airborne heartless. It died and a few munny dropped. So did the ship. Which now had Kazi on it. He was quick to pick up the money and jump off the ship right as it impacted the hard earth. Rolling to safety himself when he did likewise.
"that was fun, my day feels complete now"
He smiled and walked away from the now burning wreckage, with the intent to find a nice tree and sleep
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 am

The sleep was nice. Just what I needed after a day of nothing but work. I woke up on a slighly curved tree branch and jumped down. Not totally sure of what to do with myself I dusted myself up and walked way, humming softly as I slowly walked across the outskirts of Twilight Town. I was just barely awake enough to notice the small heartless following me. "Really, this early in the morning?" I took out raven and wiped them all away with one slash of Raven. Not giving them too much care. Town was right ahead of me and I needed food. No heartless would get in the way of that.

Town was peaceful today. A familiar cheery song seemed to be playing out of all the local shops and open windows, and a mixture of nice smells flowed across the town, most coming from the food district. The one place I needed to be. The one place a heartless just appeared in front of. A big one. One of the fat ones. "my favorite" I grinned.

The townspeople ran. Perfect. I couldnt ask for a better stage for a good fight.
"hey, you heartless. I'm not too friendly with those interupting my needs. I would ask you to kindly move but i'm afraid society has made this impossible seeing as how, you are a heart eating freak and I, am a warrior who liked the munny you drop." I knew it wouldn't understand, but I felt better talking to it like I was better than it. It probly wasn't too happy though. You could tell by the big bulge of fat that was now lunging at me. I pulled out Raven and screamed "DON'T INTERUPT ME YOU HEARTLESS FREAK" and slashed at him to deflect his attack. I needed to find a way behind him. Fun stuff. Knowing its ambitions were to pretty much eat me, I sat. "Hey, you ignorant sob. I'm waiting.". It jumped toward me again and just before it hit me I rolled to avoid his attack and jumped up with a upperct of Raven to finish him off at his weak spot. I was now awake, and ready to eat. Not really caring about the munny that dropped. I had a feeling the townspeople were gonna feed their savior anyways.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5465
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:09 am

I appeared outside of town. Maybe 30 feet away from a fat heartless that I saw explode in money as I walked into town was. It just so happened that a man stood near the destroyed heartless.

"Hey. Do you know where I can get some food around here? Oh, and also, why are the heartless attacking you, and Vice verse? I've got a bone to pick with them as well..."

I walked up to him, tossed my blade aside as it disappeared, and put out my hand to give a shake to the man I just met.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 am

"the hearless? I guess they kinda just go for the stong ones. I don't know where they come from myself, but I prefer the challenge and adventure they give. Damn things killed someone important to me, I want my revenge. Whats your prob with them. Oh and I was just gonna go get some food" I picked up the munny seeing as how it was now gonna be needed. "wanna join?"
I made Raven into its original form and shook his hand
"got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:34 am

"I was Peseh, before I had my heart stolen by these damn things. I don't really understand what happened to me, but I know that the nobodies in Organization 13 were behind it all. I don't suppose you've dealt with nobodies before, have you? I guess I'm one of them now."

I pulled my blade forth from it's resting place, and it appeared in my hand.

"My name is Expesh now. I'd love to join you, but this is the first time I've been to this city. This planet, actually. So where can we get some good eats round here? I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:54 pm

I was confused as to why he drew his sword but I remained silent about it. I would rather ponder what a nobody is.Or where this man had come from. The things he said were confusing but he looked trustworthy.
"Yeah follow me, I was about to get some food anyways. You might wanna sheith your sword. Civilians might freak out. By the way, nice to meet you Expesh.
I walked away sure that he would follow.
"So tell me more about the nobodies"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:34 am

I dropped the blade into nothingness, as I had done before. Come to think of it, I didn't really know where it goes. I followed the man, as he seemed to know where he was going.

"I worked for a man, named Vexen, before I became what I am now, and what he was when I met him. A nobody is what is left behind when a person with a strong heart and a will to live gets taken by one of the heartless you destroy on a daily basis. The heart is stolen, but the body remains to fight on. I am a nobody, only because I had nothing to defend myself with. People like me don't feel emotions, because we have no hearts."

I pulled out the munny I picked up from my first battle, about 135 munny.

"I don't really know how much stuff is worth here, so you can have this. I don't really use it all that often. I should mention that I'm not the only one of my kind, if you can call us that, that may show up here. I informed enough people of our abilities to travel. Should it be necessary, I can get us out in a pinch. Just give the word."

We continued, and he listened. This was a long story to tell in such a short walk.

"I'm part of a group of around ten or so people who were captured by organization 13 for experimentation. Each of us were tested for a specific emotion. They felt that by understanding more about what they had lost, they could get it back...... They were wrong. I was tested for Humor. If I didn't get someone to laugh, they would pour boiling oil on me, or poke my eyes with hot irons...... It was painful, to say the least... Anyways, they were gone, possibly dead, when we escaped. That's when were attacked by the heartless, and our hearts were taken from us. We came back, with newfound power, and destroyed the ones that destroyed us. Ever since then, I've been traveling. Learned I can teleport. Go wherever I want, do whatever I please, you know what I mean? No restrictions."
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Experience : 5372

Bio
Name: Leixand (Dan)
Weapon: Spiked Sleeves
power (if nobody): Mobility Plus

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 am

"Giving away everyone's secrets I see"
I walked out from the alleyway my Dark Corridor had led me to.
"Well, Erzer told me to come find you, but since I don't remember why, I'll just tag along for a bit. And who is your friend?"
I began writing something on the datapad I had found near Vexen's computer.
Back to top Go down
http://warofsouls.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:07 am

I was confused and I am sure it showed. These were hard things to take in. I had never heard of things such as this, and who was this Ezer person. Why was he so important? I figured answers would come to me in time if I should know. That other person doesn't seem to want me to know anyways.

"well this organization sounds pretty heartless to me. I would want to take a couple shots at them too"
I looked over to the assumed friend of Expesh. "Names Kazi, yours? Sorry if I am not supposed to know this stuff, I just wanted to know a few things. Lately I have been confused as to why these things are happening. I don't suppose your hungry? we are going to get some food."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 am

"Tis no problem, Kazi. We're friends around here. Although, I should get back to talk to Ezer. He's a nobody like me and Leixand. Most of our friends consider him our leader, but that's only cause he stepped up to the plate. Him, me, and maybe a few others generally work on the problems that arise."

As we walked, I started to notice that the shadows of the buildings started to inch towards us.

"Guys, I think we have a problem....."

I pointed towards the moving shadows, which were now changing shape and becoming 3-D.

"I believe we're being followed. Have you seen anything like these before Kazi?"

The creatures, which must have been some type of heartless, or something even worse, had taken a final shape. They looked sorta like the fat heartless I saw when I entered Twilight Town, with a different emblem on the chest.

"Hmm... Me thinks we may need to fight. You up for a rumble guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 am

"ah, the fat ones. My favorite. Aim for the back and you will be just fine."

I summoned Raven in its usual weapon state and anticipated the battle. I was lucky these were kinda easy, cause I was still hungry

"lets make this quick. I'm feelin kinda hungry"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 am

"These don't look like your typical heartless, but they should be killable just the same."

My blade appeared in my hand, and I ran to attack. The first was easy. He tried to slash me with is hands, but I ducked under his slow moving arms, and sliced him from ass to neck.

"This is gonna be easy...."
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 am

"hm. That was a quick start"
I was in a relaxed mood. So I felt I would do this fight the lazy cheaters way. I casted stop on them and walked past them whistling and slicing their backs. I loved to do that.

"And now the fun happens"
The stop wore off and the ones I had attacked exploded with munny. Kazi never sopped whistling and walking as the money fell on the ground. One spell he had learned over the years and it just happent to be the most pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 am

"Hmm... Magic.... I think I'll try some of that...."

I attempted to use magic, with Grayswandir as the focal point, but somehow it activated my power.

"Oh shit....... You guys might wanna get away for a minute. I don't know what's gonna happen...."

I felt a sudden pain in the back of my head. Grey (I'm tired of writing out the whole name, so from here on out it'll be called grey.) was glowing red.

"By the power of probability, MY WILL BE DONE!!!!!"

I slammed Grey into the ground, and thousands upon thousands of red bouncy balls fell upon the town of Twilight. They slammed into the heartless and destroyed the enemies we faced. On top of that, all the children were happy, cause they had free toys falling from the sky.

"OWWW!!!!!......"

My head hurt like I had just finished pinching myself for about 3 hours. But the pain subsided, and I was still standing.

"That.... was.... intense. I really didn't expect that. I was going for a strong earthquake. whatever. Are we close to the food joint yet? That made me really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 am

still whistling, I proceeded to turn one of my blades into an umbrella. The thought of thousands of bouncy balls appearing out of nowhere was pretty humerous. I picked up one and started bouncing it while laughing.

"This is gonna be a bitch to clean you know"
I grinned,glad to see how fun things were getting.
"foods this way, follow me"
I walked toward the food area, bouncing a ball and whistling the tune that was all over the town earlier this morning. Raven still over my head as an umbrella, just cause it was the coolest umbrella I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 am

(Unless otherwise noted, Leixand is following us.)

"I can pick them up in a pinch if need be, but I think it's fun to slide on them."

I followed Kazi, because I thought he and I would be good friends down the road. This day kept getting better and better.

"So what's with the whistle? Pretty catchy." I started whistling between talking as well. "Anyways, I've reason to believe I may not be the most liked person under Ezer's command. I may want to hook up with you for the time being. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 am

"Think your buddy back there is gonna like that? Well either way i'm cool with that. You wont miss out on much action here thats for sure"

A figure seddenly appeared from a shadow on the wall, it was a normal heartless.

"Ah look a stray"

I threw the bouncy ball through its body and continues walking, catching the munny as it fell.

"see!"

"oh yeah that song I was whistling, its quite popular amung the people here. Kinda like a theme to this place"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 am

"I see."

Another Heartless popped up, and was swiftly destroyed by the paintbrush end of my blade. Apparently the bristles are diamond sharp. Odd.

We stopped at a local store. It looked Like it sold Ice Cream.

"I want some of that. Looks delicious. Sea-Salt Ice Cream?"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"looks good, but im gonna go over there"

I pointed to the hamburger stand

"could use something a little more solid than Ice cream"

(if there are no hamburgers in kh... we can pretend o.o)
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 am

After I had paid for the ice cream, I took it and walked over to sit at a table which seemed comfortable. I knew Kazi would follow suit as soon as he had his burger.

"I'm gonna have to go soon, I've got a few things to take care of back at the castle. I may need your help actually." I leaned in closer, as to stop Leixand from overhearing. "I have reason to believe they may try to kill me. I haven't told them yet, but I inadvertently caused their capture and torture. I'm the reason that they are all nobodies now. It seems worse then it really is. I didn't mean to. I was being tricked by Vexen. He was paying pretty well, and I had nothing to do at the time. It was easy pay, going from place to place, doing some recon, reporting anything suspicious. Then, after I had figured out what I was doing, I tried to stop him, but he captured me and I haven't seen....... well, I haven't seen a few people since.... " I knew that had I had a heart, I would have probably cried.

I finished my Ice cream cone, stood up, threw down a portal back to the castle, specifically my room. at least, the room I was tortured in.

"You're welcome to come along, It's perfectly safe. You'll be able to meet the guys and gals back at the castle. What do you think? Wanna come have some fun?"

I turned to Leixand and said, "You're probably expected back anyways, aren't you? We have to tell Ezer the situation here either way."

I stepped closer to the portal and said, "What are you waiting for? Come on?"
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Experience : 5372

Bio
Name: Leixand (Dan)
Weapon: Spiked Sleeves
power (if nobody): Mobility Plus

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 am

"Hmm, it'll be interesting to see how the others will react to a stranger..." I said absentmindedly.

"And Expesh, Erzer offered me Vexen's room, or rather, it used to be his... in any case, I have my eyes set on another residence, so it's all yours if you want it."

I walked after him into the Corridor.

"This icecream isn't so bad..."
Back to top Go down
http://warofsouls.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 am

I quickly ate the hamburger and Got up.

"ouch. I wouldnt go about tellin them that. Least til they calm down. When did all this happen? Well I suppose we can discuss that later when he is not around. I hope your friends don't hate me comin along"

I stepped through the portal, and out of sight. Humming the theme to the city as I faded.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 am

-(Just FYI, no one is here any more, people are welcome to enter.)-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twilight   Welcome to Twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Twilight Town -