Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's up to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5505

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 am

Halloween town is a mass of graveyards and gnarled trees in the center of which lies a town of ghouls and ghasts all of which live for halloween and the shrieks of fright caused by it so when a large black dark looking fox appeared in the center of guillotine square no one noticed although there wasn't anyone about. Fox crossed his pointy legs and leaned against the fountain which poured green liquid, "Now all I need to do is wait for kazi... then it's all down hill from there..." so he did.
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5457
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:16 am

The portal opened up near the middle of town, and had just enough time for everyone to get out before it shut behind us.

"Well it looks like that won't work for all of us again...."

I looked around. I saw Halloween Town. I also saw Davey.

"What the fu....."
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:21 am

"please cease your chatter human... I am here for Kazi... so I finally see you again at an oportune time... it's nice, last time I saw you before... Vexen was after you and you had no idea I was there... however that is the past, and I hope you may look past this form and realize that I am still your friend. I'd like you to come with me Kazi... like you to help me find my heart and then restore Earth perhaps... maybe even find her for you... I just... I need someone else with emotions to back me... what do you say care to join me?..." He held out the sorry pointy excuse for his hand
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 am

"I'll leave you to your business. Kazi, if you do decide to go with him, I'll see you later. I came here to have some fun, and that's what I'm gonna do."

I stood up, looked around to get my bearings, and saw a few questionable people around. I figured I'd talk with them and figure out what's happening today.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5411

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 am

I walked out of the portal, and into a dark world lit mostly by the moonlight. I heard shrieks in the difference. Looking at myself, I realized my look had changed too. My red hair was partially white, the back of my long coat had a white moon with light radiating across the black fabric, and I was a little more pale.
"Oh thats unusual."

I then noticed Davey, which was more unusual. I listened to his words and figured it might be worth a shot. However I had questions.

"should I trust you after you literally only have an evil part of your heart? Also how did you end up here in the first place, and how could earth be restored?"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 am

"well... to start... I have the ability to travel like Expesh, I can create portals. That is how I got here... as for why you should trust me, I didn't persay get some massive evil part of me back I just got a lot of negative emotions back: sorrow, hate, pain, and so on... I have been negatively effected by them so far but sometimes those emotions help to spur an inverse effect like a sort of drive. meaning I'm diven by the negative emotions. As for restoring earth... I'm afraid not even I know how to go about that..."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 am

I was discussing with the locals that this is the first year where nothing had gone terribly wrong, when I heard the conversation between Kazi and that weird creature I once called Erzer.

"Kazi, remember that whatever happens, don't tell him about the things you've seen. Trust is hard to come by these days, and we all know it. Best not to anger the god of luck, for he may look upon you and decide your fate another day!"

I returned to my conversation. I love being over dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5319

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Coal felt as though she was always the last one through the portals, and usually that was the case. She stumbled out of the portal and into Halloween Town. It felt as though part of her hair hadn't made it into this new world, then she realized it had been changed. Touching the top of her head she noticed it had been wrapped up and sprang out in strange directions. Looking down at her atire, it had dramaticly changed. Went from semi comfortable clothing to what could only be themed as gothic.

She missed the beginning of the convorsation between Darrien and this new character with the name of Davey. She hadn't met him before and it did seem he was different. But when he asked for Kazi she was caught off guard, then again he had to of started someplace before the two of them had appeared in the house.

"You know its not fun to be around negative vibes all the time." She intergected looking this new guy up and down. Trust was something she didn't give out and it would hit him fully. "You should have probably thought ahead for whatever you did for Kazi must have left for a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 am

He looked at the other person who now adressed him, she seemed out of place, he swung his tail and shook his head a habit he had yet to grow out of he then said "Ma'am it is rude to interrupt a convorsation... please if you would this has, as I told your friend, nothing to do with you. I am only extending an offer to Kazi... so if you would be so kind as to mind your own business that would be nice..." he returned his eyes to kazi who seemed to be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5411

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 am

I gave a slight glance of confusion at Coal. Not too sure why she said it or if that was some form of protection for her. I was sure me and Darrien were the closest people to her at the moment. "Things between me and Davey are fine. He may be a little less patient with his words but he is good." I looked to Davey again. "I am in. I have been looking for her for... I don't know how long. It feels like she is still alive, yet I saw him kill her. I wanna kill the guy who did this to her. So does Darrien apperently. A couple questions come to mind though. What happen't to your friend, and where the hell are we going?" I grinned and shook his hand. I was anxious to get the old Davey back. He was a good friend and I owed him enough to help anyways.

"I am always up for an adventure. You of all people know that. Just don't do anthing stupid with that half heart of yours."

I turned to Darrien and whispered "hey, I will be back. I wanna help him. Don't worry bout me I know what I am doing. Besides you should be aware that my weapon is strong. He used it to create the world Raven made."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 pm

"then we shall go to where my group has been hiding for now and formulate where to head first... I've already set it so you may enter, and I'm afraid I could not do the same for expesh... personally I have nothing against him, yet the others felt betrayed, I must do what I can for my people but I believe they will accept me bringing a new commer especially if it means finding their hearts... the way I'm finding mine is a bit odd but I know how and where some of theirs are, but there are priorities so lets go" I spun inward on myself and became a portal allowing him to pass through into the World That Never was.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:05 am

I heard Kazi's whispers.

"Just remember where you trust lies. I understand that he was, maybe is, still your friend, but also remember that he is no longer a normal person. He might have an agenda that directly goes against our moral code. You can judge for yourself his mental and physical stability, but don't give him any info I've given you. I trust you. Don't let the change."

I watched as he walked through the portal. Afterwards, the portal disappeared.

"He'll be back eventually. For the time being, it's just gonna be you and me, Coal. Follow me, I've got to ask you a few things."

I walked over to one of the walls of the building to the right of us, and I leaned against it. There was no one else around, the locals had left to their homes.

"I'd like to get to know you a little better, seeing as we're gonna be with each other for a while. How'd you get the name Coal?"

I waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5319

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:29 am

Coal rolled her eyes and walked away running her fingers through her hair she looked up to notice Darrien. She smiled lightly, he was interesting enough. She glanced him up and down, hoping he didn't notice, and smiled lightly. It was friendly enough right? Coal wasn't exactly sure how to be friendly or a friend for that matter. She lacked trust.

"I'd like to get to know you a little better, seeing as we're gonna be with each other for a while. How'd you get the name Coal?"

"Because unlike the warmth that coal helps create with fire... im cold." She said crossing her arms and looking over at him with a blank stare. "Someone called me that... i can't exactly remember much you see. So i take what is given to me, Coal."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:39 am

"I wouldn't necessarily say cold, but if that's what other people tell you, then they can think what they want. You've been rather nice to me, and since you somehow got into my house, and you've been following me ever since, I'd like to be friends. I've been assuming that you've been in agreement with everything me and Kazi said, and I'm sorry for that. Would you mind, then, if we were friends?"

A few of the locals were walking down the sidewalk, and I waved as they went past.

"So do you have a memory problem then? You said that you can't remember much. why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm

I felt it happen. My brother had died.

"It has begun."

I turned to coal. "I'm so sorry, but I have to do something you're not going to like. The truce has been broken. A very long time ago my brother and I made a blood pact with some very powerful forces. It said that he and I were bonded. We each have a hidden power locked inside us now. The only way it was to be released was if one of us died. The power of the one who died is used to unlock the power of the other. This was never meant to happen, because when we are together, we are indestructible. I've been separated from him from some time. He's dead, and in less then a minute, everything around me is going to die."

I pressed a few buttons on GW, then a portal appeared under Coal's feet.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

As she fell though, I closed the portal. She'd be safe at Heroes HQ. I had turned off all the tech there, so she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

"GW, I need to to.... AUGHHHH!!!"

I could feel the power flow through me to unlock mine. It reached the center of my soul, and broke the seal.

A flash of light covered the world, and could bee seen from all over the universe. The blast that followed purged Halloween Town of all the heartless that had infested the corridors and shadows.

After the flash subsided, I stood there, glowing a dim white light.

I sent a message to Grazivus, and I knew he would hear it:

"GRAZIVUS! You have made the biggest mistake of your life! You have left me the last living decedent of the Insanicum. You will pay for breaking a truce that has held since the beginning of time. Today, The Battle for The One True Heart begins!"

Then I was gone, and left Halloween Town with the ashes of the thousands of heartless that were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's up to you Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's up to you   It's up to you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's up to you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Halloween Town -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura