Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My life as of late

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5389

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am

Ok. I just don't have anywhere else to post this so I hope you all don't mind me venting. I need some help. Badly. I feel like my life is pointless now. I owe people money, and because of that I have to work over 100 hours off for it. I have been called irrisponsible and yet I am being overworked. In school I have about... 5 friends. I get made fun of more and more. I find myself balling myself away from people, and I cant talk to adults at all. I have been having bad dreams and I haven't gotten much sleep. I keep thinking I will fail in life. All this work for nothing.

Now I havent talked to someone who has made me believe all of this to not be a big deal in days. The one person that makes me feel good about life. I feel like it is my fault and that I deserve it, and I feel like throuh this freak out when she des get on its going to upset her more. I dont know how to make things right anymore.

I dont know what I hope to accomplish by this. I just feel like if I write it all down maybe I can get a better understanding. Lately I have been too orverworked to not be easily scared. So I am really hoping I am just worn. I feel like it, but I dont wanna blame it on somehting stupid.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5435
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Life is never easy. Trust me, I know just as well as you. I went through some hard times lately, and I'm still dealing with it. My suggestion is to talk to this person you referred to earlier. She will be able to help you, if she has in the past she will now. The only other thing I could say is to work your ass off to pay the people back. After you've done that, don't borrow any money from anyone. Keep yourself out of debt. Money management is a bitch, but it helps you avoid a lot of stress. Life always has purpose. There is always something to look forward to. Find something that makes you happy and keeps you healthy, and stick to it like glue.

If you need anything, we're all here for you. We may be online buddies, but that won't stop us from helping you when you need help the most.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5483

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:35 pm

if needed I can delete it later if you want just as a solution but lemme know if that's needed
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm

I more or less wrote it down because everything in my mind seemed kinda scrambled. Figured if I could write it it would help me understand the problems a little better. Kinda like poetry o.o;

Anyways I talked to her yesterday for like...3 minutes. She said she is too busy with homework. I am ok with that I just hope I get to talk to her soon ><;
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5297

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 am

so pretty much a diary? hmmmm?
:]
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 am

I don't know. I guess so XD

And btw were in the last forum in case you weren't sure Coal. It should be mott -dont wanna say full words cause its hidden forum-
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:17 am

Well, I figure I should update. So here goes.

My girlfriend is good, she is just really busy with hw, community srvice, and after school stuff(karate/robotics). I think things are fine between me n here, though I act like an ass when I talk to her for some reason ><; I try not to but I guess I just miss her and I suck at dealing with stress. I plan on not being a jerk to her anymore though, I think she is in worse shape than me and it would be best if I was supportive. Agreed? XP
The work is getting fine, though repetative. I am exausted but I have many hours worked off and one of the estates I had to help with is done. Yay ^_^.
School is...school. I got a free pizza from a frend yesterday, and my friends seem to want to include me again. So basically I have nothing to complain about, other than the fact that too much mcdonalds sucks for you. I feel pretty unhealthy. Gonna eat more salad o.o;

Oh, one other thing. With the help I am doing its hard to get on myself. I am trying to update but if I take a while I am sorry. Just edit your stuff if I take too long. Add things like how I just follow automaticallyn stuff.

ty for your time buddies and site mates =)
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 am

... I played mw2 and bioshock all day today. I was stuck home alone. So... I am tired and for some reason happy and upset XD though mostly happy. This is great =D Hoping to go get some mcdonalds. God I need a life XD

-ps, only thing I did on mw2 was boost offline mp profiles so me n my friends can play on tuesday...all day XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My life as of late Vide
PostSubject: Re: My life as of late   My life as of late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My life as of late

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Other :: General Discussion -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura