Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have something I want Kazi and I want it back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5483

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

You have something I want Kazi and I want it back Vide
PostSubject: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:22 am

The Void was a place in between worlds, much like castle oblivion, but at the same time different, it was not a castle, or a place with ground or gravity, it was muchly a place of non-existence. it was a large expanse of swirling dark colors of purple, green, gray, black, brown, orange, and many more, it seems to consume you but you float and move freely. We came here to find kazi and that's what we were going to do. I popped out of my portal and waited for Raifeix.
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Experience : 5316

Bio
Name: Raifeix
Weapon: bladed fans
power (if nobody): Sound control

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:25 am

I come out of the portal and yelp in surprise at the lack of ground, gravity and matter in general. "Whoa, not what I was expecting at all!" I move my arms around like I'm trying to swim. "Remind me again what this Kazi person took from you."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 am

"he took my heart..." I shook my head "or at least I think it's my heart... a small keychain of sorts... its a ying-yang heart design..." I looked about "like a needle in a haystack... the hard part will be leaving the dark corridors don't work here..."
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 am

"Oh this is going to be fun..." I say in my now normal sarcastic tone, I'm finding sarcasm to be my best friend in life with no emotion. "Ok, please help in the whole movement thing...are we supposed to swim through air...or whatever this multi-colored lava lamp is."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 am

I looked about... "I see no lava... and we are not in a lamp... your statement confounds me... but... as for movement just sort of think where you want to go and you shall move that way"
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:35 am

I smack my head with my hand. "Right, different planets...but ok, right, I can do that, I hope" I concentrate on just moving straight and I do. "Well that rules out any multi-tasking I would plan on doing on this mission. I don't want to do one thing, think another, and end up all messed up."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am

"you are a very confusing person... but then again my planet was rather... un-evolved... anyhoo onwards this way I sense a raven..." I point in a direction and we fly off
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 am

I mumble to myself. "Yeah I'm the confusing one, I'm not the one talking all proper and stuff." I follow him still mumbling myself.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 am

"a true gentleman always talks proper when in the presence of a lady... it would be rude not too... or at least that's the way I ways raised..."
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 am

I raise an eyebrow. "Huh...Can't recall ever being called a 'Lady' before..."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

I eyed her silently for a moment when my jaw popped again and I shook my head in the normal motion popping it back into place with the normal disgusting sliding popping cracking noise... "yes I believe you're a lady however I probably wouldn't know unless I took a look... although I doubt you'd want that... I shall refer to you as a lady none the less..."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5435
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 am

It was as If I was ripped from existence and thrown into a blender. I ended up in one of the strangest places I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty strange things. Kazi was.... well 'floating' next to me, and all I could think to say was "Trippy....."

I felt that we were here for a reason, so I grabbed Kazi and focused on moving forward, succeeded.

"This place is unnerving. I would like to leave as soon as possible, but I feel we were brought here to do something, so let us be done with it and get out."

The environment never really changed around us, so I didn't really know if we were moving or not. I thought we were, which seemed to be good enough in this place.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 am

I wonder what that popping noise was but it was blown out of mind with his comment. My eyes widen a little. "Hey I barely know you! Let's not go there!"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 am

"just stating the obvious Ma'am... and if you're wondering what the noise was don't worry yourself... it happens all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 am

"Ok enough of this ma'am and lady stuff, just call me Rai please it makes things so much easier"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 am

"sorry Miss Rai... I'll try... do you see something on the horizon?"
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 am

I mumble "Ugh I give up with this name thing" I look to the horizon, if you want to even call it that and notice a slight change. There was a dark spot that wasn't changing colors or changing shape constantly. "Yeah I do see something"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 am

We continued onward till we reached it. a giant piece of land in the shape of a black bird in flight. "this is the heart of this world... if you could call it a world anymore... it seems as if this world was created simply to save Kazi and Expesh after Earth was consumed... this world was created by Raven... and I doubt as an act of kindness... It was probably protecting itself and most likely had to replace some world just to make this place or maybe this world never was its own world... I dunno... but we'll soon see kazi... I know it." I landed on the island and waited tapping my foot.
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 am

I landed next to him in awe of the power of the weapon he spoke of. "That is some blade you speak of. But we should continue on...I feel better now that I have ground under my feet."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am

"continue on where there is no land past this small island in the shape of a bird..." I pointed towards the mass of void all around us it wasn't surprising that she didn't realize the insignificance of this island in this massive mess
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 am

I look where he is pointing. "This is the most odd, strange, confusing, yet fascinating place I have ever been to...reminds me of some things back home" I reminisce for a few a moments, before snapping back to the present. "Lead the way, I will get lost in seconds if I lead"
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5389

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 pm

"Told ya Raven wasn't bad, though if you want to stick someexplicitives behind the bird you could use bad to describe how amazing this is. Seems Raven did this, probly to save us. Unless..."

I took out a small chain, which was throbbing.

"how interesting, almost forgot I had this. Wonder why its acting up. Ah I suppose its nothing, what are we gonna do now Darrien? I'm kinda feeling messed up by this place, but I have a feeling we can't be teleported out so easy. Where we are doesn't technically exist"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:14 am

I tried making a portal out, but it seemed even my light couldn't break through this place.

"I see what you mean. There may be another way out, but we'll have to find it. What is that thing you hold in your hand?"

I was confused. On my planet, places like this were destroyed when found. They are not meant to exist. I figured I would inform the elder council when I got back.

"So Raven made this world to save us? or at least itself. There's a land mass up ahead. I say we take a rest stop there and figure out what we're gonna do. All this thought movement is giving my brain some work."

I headed toward the tiny island with Kazi by my side.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5389

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 am

"Oh yeah that might be a good place to start. Never seen Raven do this before, its kinda cool!"

I did flips and floated in the air, which was pretty fun.

"the necklace is nothing, just a antique from earth a long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:24 am

"Okay then, Let's get down ther.... wait 1 second. There's someone already on it. I can't tell from this distance who they are, but there appears to be 2 of them. Should we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have something I want Kazi and I want it back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Raven -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura