Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Worlds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5484

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

Hidden Worlds Vide
PostSubject: Hidden Worlds   Hidden Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:58 am

I have decided that to keep all the sides from randomly attacking each other that there will be some worlds that only certain sides will have access to. The examples so far are "The World that Never was" and "Castle Oblivion" soon there will be a good world that only good aligned people can go to and an evil world ect ect. there may be a couple of each, but for now this is the way it will be no complaints about "well I can't chase him there" or "I don't know what their planning" that's the point, they shall be worlds that function as a base of operations for each side. Later if a side wants to open a world up they need only discuss it with me, and there may even be wars over worlds like this at some point. This however is in the FAR FAR future, and for now, you should only worry about what their is. Finally as for getting any story bits that come from these barred worlds, I shall update the story section when anything major happens and it will come from anywhere, due to the fact that I am an administrator and can view anything and everything done on this forum. (keep that in mind) I will however not use it as a means to further my character, thank you and I hope you enjoy yet another one of my ideas, if it does fall through I shall remove most if not all of the hidden boards.
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net

Hidden Worlds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Other :: Updates/Announcements -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura