Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expulsion: Quest for love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5389

Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 am

"Another fun portal ride. I have a feeling Im gonna get used to this. I suppose It's about time to check home anyways. Coal, If you aren't coming take care of this place, and forget what you have heard. I know we haven't talked much, but I had some questions for you. Names Kazi by the way. I never properly introduced myself. Talk to you later!"

Having finally said something to Coal, I figured it was about time to make my exit. I could she she wasn't gonna be too open to us. I walked through the portal, whistling with my hands in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5297

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

There wasn't much for her to do as they came storming into the house. Out of no where might she add. She had been about to go and read more off this computer, but that was no good after what ever Darrien did to it. Drat, she thought and just sorta fell to the skirts of the kitchen behind everything. She listened as they spoke about New York, and then this Raven thing that appeared from Kazi. What did this all mean? She had no clue what to think about these two anymore.

Darrien continued to rant on about things, he was far to open with his life. "Um alright ill think about it..." She wasn't sure what to say to his offer into the family. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it was hard to keep up. Only thing she really got out of this Raven thing was that it was a weapon. That would be quite fun to play with for sure. But of course it would need to be handled with extream care.

Coal thought about the offer, it would be a fun trip and she wouldn't mind tagging along at all. As she opened her mouth to say yes of course, but she stopped herself. "I don't know if i should impose on the two of you... Perhaps this will be something yall should leave me out of this time. Next time however ill hit that up!" She added the last sentence with a thumbs up and smile. It was nice acting she thought.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5435
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 am

I didn't bother being quiet. The portal appeared right where we had left before.

I exited and saw Coal, she may have moved around a little, but it seemed she had been waiting for us.

"Well it's nice to see a pretty face. You're looking good."

I waited for Kazi to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:39 am

"ugh, portal travel."
I walked through the portal, raven back in my hands.

"Hey Coal hows it goin?"

I acted as if nothing had happent, sure she wouldnt understand if we explained.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

"I'm working on making it more comfortable. Sorry."

I walked over to my computer.

"If that was His heart, then I know EXACTLY where mine is. A man I met in recently had a chain around his neck in the shape of something very personal to me. I thought it was a coincidence, but now I know it's not. I can try to find him, but I don't know if it'll work."

I tried, and after about 3 minutes, I found that my computer knew where he was, but the file was blocked by someone name 'Saxon'. I couldn't find a way past it, so I turned around.

"Damn it all! I'll just have to wait for him to find me. Until then, I'm partial to get some relax time in. You got anything you want to do?" It was directed towards both Kazi and Coal.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:52 am

"Look, as much as im all for you getting your heart back, we should be careful. That wasn't Daveys heart, that was a piece, and a very dark one. I think maybe it might be worth looking into a little more. Anyways I think w should maybe relax, unless Coal has something we could do?"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5483

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 am

an email arrives on Darrien's computer and begins beeping then a large portal opens up to what appears to be a town
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 am

I sat down onto a chair, and offered chairs to the others.

"I agree. Knowing my heart, Extreme cautions should be taken. In the mean time, I've got a story."

I thought back to my home world, and all the things I've done.

"I wasn't born. I fell from the sky as a baby. A family on the planet of Heavalor, the planet I landed on, found me in the crater. They raised me until I turned 40. I stopped aging visually when I was 23, that's why I looked so young. My actual age is roughly around 78 years old. At that point, I built my own gummi ship and I flew away from the planet, but I checked in on them from time to time. You see, I soon found out that my home world had a key bearer, one who could open the paths between worlds. I only had a few planets to choose from, since the bearer died soon after he had opened a few paths. One day, 10 years after I had left, I found them dead, murdered by the same man who murdered Lilith. I vowed to destroy him with all the fury and anger I had within me. I have since met the original organization member Vexen, been betrayed, and now seek revenge on Vexen, The murderer, and The heartless. I will kill them with all the power I have within me. I will get my heart back, Regain my sanity and emotions, and Kill them all."

I had to take a breath sometime. I did so.

"You see, before I was what I am now, I think had a way to destroy heartless. I had a weapon that I was pretty sure could kill ANYTHING. It was a family heirloom, given to me in my sleep, and only those of the bloodline of my family could use it. I still don't know my family, but I know it was them that gave it to me. I tried calling it to me the night the heartless attacked the group, but it wouldn't come to me. I should mention it only followed the user if the user was of goodness. I had made some bad decisions in my life, because I believed myself eternal. I thought I had forever to do whatever I wanted. But there were consequences, the most obvious one being the loss of my weapon. I have since regained my inner peace, and as soon as I get my heart back, I trust that it will come to me."

The computer started beeping, and I walked over to it. I had an E-mail, and the file I had found on the murder had changed. It showed a name: GRAZIVUS.

"I know his name. That is enough for today."

I checked the E-mail. It stated that Lilith had been given a proper burial where she had been born on her home planet. There was also an attachment. I opened it., and a portal opened up in the center of the room.

"Well, that solves one problem." I created portals all around the house, and my things entered them "Kazi: we have one last trip to make for today. Then we can sleep. Coal: if you wish to come with us, you must be one of us. It's up to you. If you decline, then consider this your house." I pulled out the deed from a drawer in my dresser and left it on the table. She could take the house, or come with us. I'd rather she came with us, but she has a choice. I entered the portal and waited on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 pm

"Deed... I don;t know what he is planning on doing if he isnt coming back here, guess if you don't come we dont se each other again. not that I have said much to you. Well its your choice, if you go, see you on the other side, if not... Have a good life"

I walked through the portal not giving time for a response. Suprise is so much more fun!
Back to top Go down
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5297

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 am

((sorry for takinng a while to reply had to plan a party for the school band in my back yard... never again!!!!! I have officially noted to myself never to be a party planner, i totally have more grey hairs now. and yes i had some already even though im 17))

It was true Coal had left the room a few times from when they had gone, but always found herself wondering back into the kitchen and to soft huming of the computers. It had become rather routine it seems as she waited for them. Then they appeared back. And Darrien with his smooth little line. He seemed to be one of thoughs guys if a female was present. Which was odd concidering he had not long ago found out for certain that this to be wife was dead.

She couldn't help but laugh to herself when Kazi came through the portal and complained right off the bat. They were a quarky pair she had to admit. It wasn't a fun feeling though to be left out of what they had done. Being in the dark seemed to be her life. "Im fine." She said softly smiling lightly, listening more so again as Darrien started to think out loud.

The subject of relaxation came up. "Well i have nothing.. sorry." She shrugged it wasn't unusual for her she had just been lying low for a long while now, hadn't sturred anything up just either. But it didn't sound like a bad idea to just take it easy, and with people for once. Before she could agree outloud a beeping caught her attention from Darrien's computer. An email. That had never happened while he was away or earlier. How did they know to message him now. She walked over placed her hands on the back of Darrien's chair leaning over his shoulder to see what it was all about.

"if you wish to come with us, you must be one of us. It's up to you. If you decline, then consider this your house."

"Deed... I don;t know what he is planning on doing if he isnt coming back here, guess if you don't come we dont se each other again. not that I have said much to you. Well its your choice, if you go, see you on the other side, if not... Have a good life"

She smiled looked at the paper for a moment. "I did say i would hit that next portal trip up now didn't i?" It was time to see what they did on the other side. she pushed her hair behind her ears a few strands still falling in front of her face and she stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expulsion: Quest for love   Expulsion: Quest for love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expulsion: Quest for love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Radiant Garden -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura