Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expesh's history books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5435
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

Expesh's history books Vide
PostSubject: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am

In front of you lies 3 books, each it's own color. The first, a crystal blue like a sapphire, has the words "In the beginning" carved intricately into the cover.

The second, a blood red leather, has nothing on it, but when you hold it, a voice in your head says "The Dark Times" in a deep raspy tone.

The third is a lot lighter, and appears to be made of scraps of paper tied together with a shoelace. It's written in blood. The cover has the word "Humor" written all over it in multiple languages, apparently in blood.

Last edited by Darrien(Expesh) on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Expesh's history books (recovered from Axiom-Thiar after it imploded.)   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 am

In the beginning. This book is made of some unknown crystal, excluding the pages. It appeared on a table in one of the hallways, along with the other books.

It contains around 35 pages, most of which is just day to day activities and daily reports to someone named "Vexen". 2 of them, however, are longer and are more detailed.

Page 26: I witnessed a miracle today. A passing truck that had been transporting guns, ammo, food, and water to a nearby settlement had one of its tires suddenly blow up for some reason. The driver was unprepared and crashed it into a tree. Out town had been rather low on supplies and need protection from the bandits, nobodies, and heartless that frequently attacked out village, so the village leader took this as a sign from the local god. I have only been on this planet for 3 weeks, and I'm starting to see why it hasn't thrived. They still seem to believe that a higher power is watching over them. Pathetic.

Anyways, I'll keep my reports to a minimum, I think I'm being followed. I should also note that this kind of thing has been happening frequently when I'm around. When I get the time, I'll look into it. Vexen tells me there's been recent O13 activity around here, but I don't know why. I've been sent to investigate. It seems weird, now that I think about it, for a nobody in O13 to recruit a human, simply for recon. I've been going from world to world, writing down important info, sightings of nobodies, heartless, and these "Unversed" things, only to realize that all he really wants is his heart back. What an idiot. His heart is long gone.

Page 35 has blood stained on it, and there is a picture of a girl standing and smiling with Expesh.
It says: I don't know how they found out about me, but somehow they did. Damn it all! I need more time. They're coming, I can feel it. They'll be here any minute, so I have to write fast. My name is Peseh. I have been on this planet for 4 weeks and 2 days today. I work for Vexen, a member of Organization 13, and somehow O13 found me out. Vexen told me this might happen, and if it did, he would tell them he found the human for humor. They will NOT have this planet, I will NOT let them. I will DIE before they take her away from me..... Oh god no..... They're here.... No..... Please, don't.... (The heaviest layer of blood cuts across the page here.) Lilith....... forgive me.... wait for me..... (The rest is too bloody to read.)

Last edited by Expesh on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Expesh's history books (recovered from Axiom-Thiar after it imploded.)   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:01 am

The Dark Times. This book is bound in blood red leather, and crispy as if burnt to the touch. It contains three pages, the first two have numbers written on them. The last page consists of 1 word: Humor. Written in ink.

Humor. You see before you scraps of paper, covered in blood, bound by a shoelace. The last page has 1 sentence that consists of more then just "Humor". It reads: 'I'm sorry Lilith, I may never see you again, but I've led my enemies to my location, and my captors will fall.'
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Expesh's history books (recovered from Axiom-Thiar after it imploded.)   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:58 am

I managed to find my "history books" before anyone else managed to read them. God only knows what they would have done if they knew I worked for Vexen. Anyways, I also found a rather nice blank 300 page notebook. I'll write down anything important in here, just in case I forget. I found out that everyone has some sort of ability. Not sure what caused it, but I can manipulate probability. I can't control what happens, only when I use it. I'm working on it. I might as well use this as a Diary. So from here on out there will be 2 different types of writing in these pages. Jotted down notes, and journal entires for most, if not all, days.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 am

So I met a man named Kazi today. I like him. Good friend. I think I like him more then I like Ezer. Yeah, definitely.

I think I'll go back to the castle one last time. I have to get rid of a few things that I don't want people finding. My paintings seem to come to life, so I'll be taking them as well. After that, I don't think I'll be coming back.

I've found a friend in the most unlikely of worlds. I can take us anywhere we need to go. This life is better then the one I had before. Why would I want my heart? My feelings only got in the way.

I'll talk to Ezer, then I'll leave for good. I hope they understand.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 am

Too many things have happened in one day. I need to feel, or I will kill myself. If I cant mourn her death, then why should I live? Vexen did this. He will pay. And Ezer's paper intrigues me. Directions to a place called..... Well, that's for me to know and whoever's reading this to find out. I shall travel there, and see what the big deal is about this place. I will find my Heart, and I will take it back by force. When I have it, I will be unstoppable. My anger will fuel my power, and my courage will allow me to control it. I intend to kill Vexen, and if he is dead, I shall force him to rise from his grave, only to be killed again. There will be no remorse. There will be no pity. Vexen is no longer a person to anyone anymore. He will pay, just like the one who killed Lilith.

I will find him, and he will DIE.

until then, I'll be keeping this and my books in my computer under password protection.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 am

"What the...."

I looked around. The room was dark, but there was a lamp hanging from the ceiling. I could see everything in the room, even though it wasn't really bright.

The piece of my beating heart was sitting in the center, in a glass sphere. It was as healthy as it was when I placed it there.

"Finally. I am complete."

I reached into the blood filled globe and I pulled out my heart. I placed it on my chest and it fused with me.

The process took all of 3 seconds. Nothing amazing happened. It wasn't a miracle. I just became human again, simple as that.

"Interesting. That wasn't painful at all. I sorta feel bad for Erzer now..."

I turned around and was about to leave but then I stopped. I tried to make grey appear in my hand, but nothing happened.

"I wonder....."

I tried something I thought impossible. A long time ago, when I was first human, I had a bracelet. It was an amazing bracelet. It was of my design. I thought I had lost it long ago, when I had been taken by Vexen. I felt VERY smart, because I had placed in it a program that would send it to my wrist should I call for it. It only worked for my genetic signature, and now that I was human....

A small wristband appeared on my right wrist. It worked.

"This day just keeps getting better and better."

I opened the door and walked out, fully human again.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5483

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:52 am

(remember not to god mode with that wrist thingy. I don't need death and destruction brought upon me by a watch!)
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 am

(I wouldn't plan on doing that, though it is an amazing watch. Don't worry, it can't kill. Though it does have a mind of it's own, it's kinda like a 6 year old boy. It's fine.)
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:47 pm

inside The world that never was, a book fell from the sky and landed in the grey room. It was a hard cover, roughly 100 page book. Inside were instructions on how to get to a world safe from the heartless, pictures and diagrams of technologies that would be needed there, and on the last page in big clack text, was written "Don't Panic."

The first page had these words written on them:

Hello, Expesh here. You'll call me Darrien from this point forward. I've obtained my humanity, and my birth rite. I want you all to know that Grazivus has taken control of the heartless, and has completely destroyed the Land of Dragons. He's killed my brother, my wife to be, and more innocents then you can count. I've taken it upon myself to end this problem once and for all. I care about each and every one of you, and I couldn't stand to watch any of you get hurt. These pages will teach you the way to get to a place where you can all find your hearts, and be safe from the heartless. You'll live out the rest of your lives there. I'm going to end the suffering. If I make it out alive, I'll be back to get you once he's gone. If I lose, you'll all be safe from him, and can live happily ever after. I want you remember me as am now: A hero. If I don't make it, then this is goodbye. Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expesh's history books   Expesh's history books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expesh's history books

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: ECT. :: Journals -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura